Yes, you can definitely remove the credit links from the footer of your purchased WordPress web hosting theme. But, we would highly appreciate if you keep the links intact as a reference to us for being the creator of the professional WordPress theme.
The WordPress theme bundle contains the following:
1. Documentation Folder
2. Icons Folder - This folder contains icons which you can use for designing your website as per your needs.
3. PSD & Fonts Folder - This folder contains PSD files of the WordPress theme home page and the fonts if used in the theme.
4. WHMCS Order Form Templates Folder - This folder contains theme files of WHMCS order form templates.
5. WordPress Theme Folder - This folder contains demo content and .xml file of the WordPress theme. It also contains sample header images if used in the theme.
6. GPL.txt file
7. Notes for users.docx file
8. README_License.txt file
WHMCS order form templates define the look and feel of the shopping cart process. You can use a WHMCS order form template for customization of the shopping cart process on your website.
For integrating or linking your WordPress theme with WHMCS, follow the following process.
Suppose the WHMCS order form template's folder name is "Wow".
To buy WordPress theme from ThemeChilly, you can choose to make the payment through multiple payment options available like PayPal, bank account, debit or credit card.
To make your payment by bank transfer, credit or debit card, you can send/transfer the payment amount to any of our bank accounts.
You can get our bank account details from the following link.https://www.themechilly.com/payment-options
You can also send payment to our PayPal ID "email@example.com".