Suppose theme is HostGrid. Follow below steps:
1. Open FTP and go to WHMCS root directory. To verify that you are at proper location, check if it contains templates, templates_c directories.
2. Theme bundle comprises whmcs folder containing templates folder and some PHP files. Upload both templates folder as well as PHP files at the WHMCS root directory. Overwrite all.
3. Now go to WHMCS administrator panel.
4. Click on Setup -> General Settings. Set "Template" value to "HostGrid".
- 54 Users Found This Useful