Integrating ResellerClub With WHMCS
If you are using the SuperSite and wish to add the extended functionality by using WHMCS, here are the detailed steps on integrating ResellerClub with WHMCS:
- Sign in to the control panel of ResellerClub.
- Click on “User Profile” and select “Manage Profile” copy your Reseller ID
- Remaining on the same page, Note down your API key
- Go to “WHMCS Administration” Area and log in with the given credentials
- In the “Setup Menus” click “Products/Services”
- Select “Domain Registrars”
- You will see a dropdown menu, click on “ResellerClub” there. You will see a dialog box.
- Enter your ResellerClub ID and API Key in the dialog box
- Click on Save Changes
You are done!
Now WHMCS can communicate with your ResellerClub Account automating domain registration and management processes for your clients.
However, if you find any difficulty in integrating WHMCS with ResellerClub, please let us know by using comment section. We would be more than happy to offer any further assistance 🙂